So looking ahead, even though right now I am loving every giggle and wiggling toes, I know that certain day will arrive and you will render me helpless and at times probably make me feel hopeless. My sweet angel McKayla, my baby girl, the love of my life, listen to me carefully. Mommy has been there, raging hormone turned me into a nightmare of sort, at least to your grandparents. So when you are tempted to shut the door on my face and scream for me to leave you alone, know that just by being female, mommy inheritely know what you are going through.
Your path will be unique but I suspect the mass is right, when that day comes when all you see is that boy sitting 2 rows to your right, and black nail polish makes you feel beautiful and unique, and rebelling against your 'boring' and 'annoying' parents is just what you do, I ask that you pause and read this, and while you may not be convinced that I love you, and it seems you will never change your mind, you will. I do love you, and I want you to know that you are truly the apple of my eye and you mean more than the world to me and I will give everything up in a heart beat to make you happy. This phase in life WILL pass, whether it's for better or for worst, that depends on the path we choose for ourselves.
But whatever path you do choose, just believe that someday, you will see just how deeply I love you. Because, you are born to be loved.
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment