Who is the Cutest?

Monday, September 27, 2010

A weekend getaway...well sorta

Not sure if it was the monkey on her back, or Mick herself, but there's a pet or two on the leash during this walk.
Notice how Mick is doing that? That's so very Mick-ish, she loves doing weird things when the camera is rolling.
Freeman said the similarity between Mick and I are that we both look sweet, but neither of us are actually girly and sweet. I don't know about myself, but I can vouch for Mick, she looks incredibly sweet, but she's a real tomboy.


Just some pictures to remember of this past weekend by. We went to Children's Museum in West Hartford on Friday, and then spent the rest of the weekend with family in CT.


1 comment:

  1. mic is so gorgeous! i can't believe she is all grown up! beautiful family pic guys!

    ReplyDelete